Cloud-based, gamified OTT platform
Published by Ethosh on Sep 22, 2023.
A pharmaceutical industry leader aimed to introduce a groundbreaking pharmaceutical learning program focused on educating doctors about a new, innovative molecule for treating severe infections.
- The goal was to educate doctors on the molecule's usage and suitable patient profiles
- The company aimed to transition from traditional methods, such as conferences and medical representatives (MRs) detailings, to a digital platform to effectively reach a broader audience
- Designed a cloud-based gamified learning platform based on the OTT platform concepts
- Developed the OTT interactive platform with meaningful and relatable content, for hosting a gamified learning experience based on stories and interactive questions that facilitate learning
- Incorporated elements of gamification including a leaderboard, that was designed to provide doctors with an engaging learning experience, akin to their daily patient rounds
- Simulated day-to-day patient rounds and hospital interactions with case information, including lab parameters, to enhance the realism of the learning experience helping them to understand it better
- User activity tracking at a granular level to determine and drive engagement and learning
- Reached thousands of doctors, a significant increase compared to physical interactions
- Ensured effective communication and measured understanding of critical information among doctors
- Tracked engagements, duration, and maintained analytics for comprehensive insight
Do you have any queries?