Cloud-based platform for customized patient risk assessment and real-time support
Published by Ethosh on Nov 5, 2023 .
A global Radiology enterprise which manufactures Scan Injector devices wanted to ensure that there were minimal complications related to extravasation of the contrast media during the injection process.
- It was essential to help the technologists identify patients at a higher risk of extravasation
- An algorithm based on the clinical characteristics of the patients could facilitate this, so that measures could be taken to prevent complications in these patients
- Ethosh developed an iOS app platform for algorithmic decision support designed to assess patients for their risk of extravasation during medical procedures
- The app provides real-time, on-field guidance to technicians, ensuring intuitive and accurately customized support for each patient
- In case of an unfortunate event or complication, the app can provide information about the diligence already done to prevent the same
- Cloud-based architecture ensured the centralized collection of all data for research and actions as required by regulatory authorities
- Its intuitive user experience (UX), makes it a user-friendly, digital support system for technicians that easily fits into their workflows and helps in risk assessment for each patient, reducing greatly the chances of extravasation
- The app ensures that historical patient data remains perpetually accessible, promoting compliance and facilitating continuous learning
- It offers flexibility through the ability to configure the platform to suit various use cases. The platform is customizable to add parameters and use them for other clinical scenarios
Do you have any queries?